Monday, June 14, 2010

Remember me?

I know, I know. It's been 3 weeks. I'm a terrible person. I could say that nothing interesting has happened, but really I just haven't felt very interesting. I mean, come on. It's been three weeks. Something has to have happened. Uhh, it became June. I got a paint ball gun. I haven't played paint ball yet, but the shooting things has been fun thus far.

I found this pretty template and decided to use it today. I feel a little unoriginal for using a template that someone else created, but it's so pretty that I couldn't help it. Maybe I'll try my hand at making my own sometime. Hmm, then again, maybe not. That would involve design, and I try to avoid design.

Mostly, these past weeks have been full of varying degrees of work and sleep. Have I mentioned work? I have two jobs. I spend my mornings cleaning stalls at a barn a few miles from my house. I've been working there since I was a junior in high school, so we've got a long history. It's been fun. I keep thinking that I'll try to find a real job with morning hours, but I'd be really sad if I had to leave because I've been there for so long. My other job is selling things for a large, soulless retail chain. I'm not such a fan of that part. I've been there for a year, which is a year too long in my opinion.

Seriously though, what should I write about when I can't think of anything to write? There has to be something that I can post that will be of interest to the three of you who I coerce into reading this (hi guys!). What do you think? I'm really asking. I'd love feed back.

Ok, I promise no more three week breaks. Even if I can't think of anything to write, I'll post a picture of a kitty or something.

Good Night!

2 comments:

  1. Well, I can think of five new additions to our "farm" that you could write about... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't you written enough about your chickens?

    ReplyDelete