Sunday, May 23, 2010

Dear Oregon,

I love your bi-polar weather. I love not being able to get dressed for the day based on what I see out the window in the morning. I love that we can have four vastly different weather patterns in the span of a few hours.

But seriously. It's almost June. Make up your mind.

This is really just so I'll remember to keep updating, because what good is having a blog if you never write anything? (looking at you, Mom).

In other news, I'm free for the summer, as of a few days ago. Whee! I got to sleep in for one day, and then work started. I hate being a grown up.

I had a job interview this morning (because I can't stand working my retail job). This really nice family needs a nanny for the summer. I think I did well. It sounds like it would be a lot of fun. I hope I get it. Even though this much change basically terrifies me. It's all good.

It might be time for lunch now. Hooray for scrounging things from the pantry! I love to cook, but not right now. Simple things would be nice. I made The Pioneer Woman's grilled chicken & pineapple quesadillas the other night, and they were fabulous, even though I cheated and used canned pineapple. I'm lazy like that. But yeah, Ree's like my hero. I waited for hours to get her to sign my copy of her cookbook. If I ever get the picture off of my phone I'll post it here.

This turned out to be longer than I thought it would be. That's probably good.

Oh well.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment